The XL700V Transalp is a true all-rounder. It's tough enough for adventures off the beaten path, but with the comfort and easy handling characteristics for daily commuting. Its distinctive Adventure Sports styling features compact, angular bodywork and sporty graphics. The front cowl is narrow and aerodynamic with a cleanly integrated windscreen that provides excellent wind protection, and a twin-bulb multi-reflector headlight that offers excellent visibility. For 2012 a new colour version is available: a sporty Grey Metallic with white metallic tank and gold rims.
The Transalp's fuel-injected 680cc V-twin engine is rugged and reliable. It delivers impressive roll-on acceleration and strong, torquey performance, especially throughout its wide midrange. It features Honda's advanced PGM-FI electronic fuel injection system for accurate fuel delivery, quick, easy starts, highly responsive throttle control and low exhaust emissions.
The bike's ergonomics provide comfort and control to match the engine's smooth performance. The seat is slim and contoured, providing easy reach to the ground and a natural riding position.
Adjustable Progressive Pro-Link rear suspension provides comfort over varied road surfaces, whether on solo rides or with a passenger and a full load. Wide tyres and strong, responsive brakes add to the feeling of control. A Combined-ABS version is also available, ensuring smooth, confident braking in all circumstances.
With impressive power and speed, eye-catching styling, comfort and a wide range of optional accessories, the XL700V Transalp remains one of Europe's most versatile midsized motorcycles.
New Grey Metallic (with Shasta White Metallic tank + gold rims) colour version.
- Adventure Sports styling.
- Smooth and powerful 680cc liquid-cooled V-twin engine features responsive fuel injection and 4-valve heads for optimum power delivery over a wide range of conditions.
- Sturdy moulded resin undercowl helps protect lower engine components from dirt and gravel.
- Efficient HECS3 oxygen-sensing catalytic low emissions system ensures full EURO-3 compliance.
- Frame, chassis and suspension components provide compact proportions and easy handling for a comfortable ride.
- Combined-ABS version available for enhanced confidence and control.
- Distinctive multi-reflector headlight features separate bulbs for low and high beams, offering excellent visibility.
- Compact and stylish instrument panel features a large tachometer dial and clear LCD speedometer, odometer, dual trip, clock and fuel level readouts.
- Adjustable rear suspension allows rider to adapt the machine according to terrain or load.
- 29-litre pannier kit and 45-litre top box optionally available from Honda Access to increase carrying capacity.
- An additional key cylinder is being provided for the bike, which can be installed in a Honda Genuine Accessories top box, offering the benefit of same key operation for both ignition and top box.
- Mat Cynos Grey Metallic (Shasta White Metallic tank + gold rims)
- Shasta White (Moody Blue Metallic tank + gold rims)
- Pearl Concours Black
SPEAK TO RICHARD OR COLIN TODAY
CALL US NOW ON 02476 703900
*Finance is made available subject to application and status. If you are under 21 years of age a parent or guardian, who is in full time employment will be required as guarantor. All repayment and APR figures assume finance is provided by Honda Finance. Should finance be agreed with an alternative finance company, the rates and repayments may alter. Written quotations are available upon request. Please note images are for illustration purposes only.