The Shadow 750 oozes timeless American cruiser style from every curve of its classic long-and-low profile and every glint of its gorgeously polished chrome accents. Its elegant bullet-shaped headlight provides a strong point of focus, underlined by impressive chrome wrapped front fork covers, gleaming wire-spoke wheels and fat tyres. Its rumbling V-twin engine and large dual shotgun mufflers offer pulsating power, strong acceleration and a soothing sound for a deeply enjoyable ride sensation. A confidence-inspiring Combined ABS complements its low seat and laid-back riding position and enhances the feeling of easy confidence and control.*For 2012 the Shadow 750 is available in a new Pearl Cosmic Black/Sparkling Silver Metallic colour option that accentuates its classic styling. With a generous tank and great fuel efficiency the Shadow 750 is one of the easiest, most enjoyable and most economical ways to get out on the open road and stay there.
* Supporting Honda's ongoing commitment to the Road Safety Charter, ABS is offered across our Custom range.
- New Pearl Cosmic Black/Sparkling Silver Metallic New!
- Fuel-injected, liquid-cooled V-twin engine pumps out exhilarating power with smooth, dependable performance.
- PGM-FI fuel injection system ensures easy starts, responsive performance, low fuel consumption and low emissions.
- Large, attractively modelled fuel tank combines with fuel economy for long stretches of riding between fill-ups.
- Combined Antilock Brake System provides smooth, powerful braking and adds to the overall feel of confidence and easy control.
- Clean, quiet, enclosed shaft final drive enhances the sensation of the engine's power pulses, delivers impressive acceleration and requires minimal maintenance.
- Long, low styling with deeply valanced mudguards, glistening spoked wheels, wide tyres and eye-catching chrome-plated, dual staggered shotgun exhausts enhances classic cruiser styling.
- Beautifully styled tank-mounted instrument pod includes a large, easily visible chrome-plated speedometer and a low fuel warning light.
- Wide, supple saddle-type solo rider's seat is one of the lowest and most comfortable in its class. The pillion seat can be detached to enhance the clean, custom styling.
- Extensive range of optional comfort-enhancing and decorative accessories provided by Honda Access includes leather saddle bags and chrome trims.
- Pearl Cosmic Black/Sparkling Silver Metallic
*Images are for illustration purposes only.