With plenty of smooth, accessible power as well as integrated packing space the Deauville effortlessly handles all kinds of journeys, from daily commuting to leisurely weekends away and cross-continental adventures. For 2012 it is available in two new colour versions that enhance the aerodynamic curves of its bodywork - a Carnelian Red and a Shasta White.
The Deauville's compact V-twin engine is responsive and reliable, delivering impressive roll-on acceleration, even with a passenger and luggage on board. With a clean, quiet, low-maintenance shaft drive, a relaxing ride is assured. A generous fuel tank and good fuel economy allow for long stretches of uninterrupted touring. Braking is balanced and confident with a smooth Combined Brake System and, for added confidence in every braking situation, a version with Honda's advanced Combined-ABS system is also available.
The Deauville's distinctive styling reflects its road-ready character. Sleek and compact, it easily negotiates narrow European streets and busy traffic. During high-speed touring, handling remains light and firm. The low seat offers a comfortable, relaxed riding position with ample space for a passenger. Its fairing offers substantial wind protection, enhanced by a 5-position adjustable windscreen that protects rider and pillion from buffeting winds. A pair of large-volume, easy-access panniers is integrated in the bodywork. For more packing space, these can be expanded with an optional Large Pannier Lid Set, designed by Honda Access. These are just part of a broad range of specially designed accessories that are available to further extend the versatility of this impressive all-round tourer.
- New Carnelian Red and Shasta White colour versions.
- Strong, responsive and reliable liquid-cooled 680cc V-twin 4-valve engine delivers reassuring power and easy riding through a clean and quiet shaft final drive.
- PGM-FI fuel injection system contributes to impressive power, smooth response, low exhaust emissions and high fuel economy.
- Aerodynamically styled bodywork features large, integrated panniers with locking lids.
- Excellent wind protection is further enhanced by a 5-position height-adjustable windscreen.
- Powerful Combined Brake System enhances braking ease and control.
- Combined-ABS version offers the sensitive rider response and high braking performance of our advanced Antilock Brake System for supreme confidence and control.
- Smoothly compliant 41mm front fork and heavy-duty adjustable single-shock rear suspension contribute to a comfortable, controlled ride.
- Extensive range of optional accessories from Honda Access extends touring comfort and convenience.
- HECS3 oxygen-sensing catalytic converter system minimises harmful exhaust gas emissions to ensure full EURO-3 compliance.
- Carnelian Red
- Shasta White
- Spangle Silver Metallic
Honda Access Europe provides a range of optional accessories for the NT700V, further enhancing versatility and rider comfort. These include:
- A digital amplifier for portable audio devices
- An Averto alarm kit
- A motorcycle navigation kit
- A speaker kit
- An undercowl
- A colour-matched large pannier lid set
- A colour-matched 45-litre top box
- A pannier inner bag set
- Top box inner bags
- A 13L magnetic tank bag
- A cargo net
- A U-lock
- An outdoor motorcycle cover
- A top box cover
- A loweeeeer top box pad
- A tank pad
- Knuckle deflectors
- Knee pads
- Grip heaters
- Pillion armrests
- Front and rear fog lamp kits
- A 12V DC socket kit
*Please note images are for illustration purposes only. Accessories are at an extra cost.